Jump to content

Angielskie słówka fachowe

Guest Kim

Recommended Posts

WItam, jestem w trakcie lektury angielskiej książki o szewstwie. Wojuje z obcą mową i wpadł mi pomysł, żeby stworzyć temat (podobnego nie znalazłem) w którym można by pytać się o znaczenia słów, których nie możemy rozgryźć a mieszczą się w ramach lektury fachowych pism.

Aktualnie nie mogę dokładnie rozgryźć tych słówek: bracing (naciąganie/klamrowanie?), tingling, welt (otok?) i częste sformułowanie lasted out (The stiffening and puff are then fitted; the upper is lasted inside out)

Edited by Kim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.